Friday, October 30, 2009

Looking Outside My Window...

Hi Everyone,

Since many days(or read months), I have a same routine...Wake up at late mornings, get ready, have breakfast and then sitting on my bed with laptop...
Everyday I do time pass with orkut and facebook and twitter.. and smtimes giving replies to my emails or chatting with good buddies..nothing creative I have been doing since past one year....

I was so exhausted with this routine and it affected my nature.. I became so negative, didnt have a confidence on anyhing I do, feel so lazy and tired even If I dnt do any physical or mental work... I always cry on a small small things and the reason behind this is : I dnt like my life the way it is right now.. It doesnt mean that I am not happy with my life.. I just am not happy with my routine :(

Today I was just sitting on my couch with my lappy and looking outside my window, was feelng good to see the trees with their fall colors.. It was very pleasant view from my window.. It was like a "rangoli" of green, yellow, red, white and many more new colors.. :)I was just looking at them and thinking why these trees are so happy and flexible with the change in the season?? Why they are just so perfect and never complaint about what is happenning with them?
They are so colorfull in fall but ready to lose their beauty as soon as winter arrives. In winter thy look just so ugly and dead with no leaf on their branch :(
and then again in spring , they are just so green, beautiful and look so fresh... These trees are so very happy and flexible with the change of season then why cant I do that? why its not possible for me to change with the season??

I was so depressed with sudden change in my life when I came to USA. In my initial days, I was enjoying everything but as time passed, I felt so boring and felt like I am wasting my time sitting at home for 24*7.. I had very busy schedule when I was in India.. I was craving for free time from my busy schedule and suddenly here I have got plenty of time to spend at home (alone). I wanted to do something worthy or something that can make me busy for the day.. I have tried a lot to get some job but my luck didnt favor me... and I was forced to continue with my useless routine..

But today suddenly when have looked outside and thought about the different seasons and change of the leaf with tht season, I have realised that, may be today there is a winter or late fall(tree with no leaves) is going on in my life but one day sure it will turn out to the gorgeous spring.. I too will get busy with my career and I am sure I will make new beginning very soon..

This post is not just to tell you guys about my routine and any frustration but its also about those who are tired and bored of their life and think that nothing is happeninng good.. Our life is like a season and we all are destined to have all four seasons in our life : winter, spring, summer and autumn.

Dont get depressed in winter as u dnt have anything to do just like trees without leaves.. Dont get overexcited in early fall with so much good in your life just like beautiful fall colors and be calm and cool in spring and summer just like cool and pleasnt colors of leaves...

I have realised this today after spending 1 long year with the confusion in my mind about my career.. I have realised that nothing nothing will last for the entire life... Make every moment enjoyable.. and prepare yourself to face unexpected situation that may occur in life...

I have understood that : " Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts"

Today I have realised that may be GOD has given me plenty of time to spend my entire time with family, my ownself or may be somthing good i could have done
instead of just thinking bout career,, there are many things to do in life except career.. I have wasted my year in regreting that my career has been spoiled but in real sense its not true.. I can start at any time.. and thats the only thing I want to share with you guys : Never Never Never Give Up...

"Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. "

6 comments:

  1. Hey Ruja,

    Man, what a writing! tu to philosopher ho gayi yaar! and I think no one will like that. you are better-off laughing and crying and taking life as it comes :)

    Maturity ki sign hai! tarakki karogi for sure.

    Luv,
    Nitin

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't put in words Ruja.. but let me try it out anyway....


    beautifully beautifully written post... I could really relate myself with the emotions going through you

    take a bow!

    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully woven words Ruja :)
    This reminds me of few lines -

    "Living in favourable and non-favourable conditions is PART OF LIVING
    But Smiling in all those situations is called ART OF LIVING"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruja,

    Excellent! Simply great work...keep writing..

    and I agree with NB... ;)

    KEEP WALKING.... :)

    Best regards,

    Kaushik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ruja,

    Totally touching...am quite speechless after reading your post

    Agreed, that nothing lasts forever, everything changes, and it adds spice to your life, and you waiting for just that change...

    For starters, why don't you start writing, you put down emotions and thoughts in such simple flow, that its worth giving a try!! Career need not be just software engineering, you can culture something new, maybe God has given you time to explore new dimensions, what say??

    Priyanka..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ruja ... I loved this post, I really need to read or hear such sentences as I am also facing the same :)

    Thanks as always :)

    Very good and very inspirational...

    Bhavina :)

    ReplyDelete

સુખ માત્ર મંઝિલે જ નથી હોતું, માર્ગમાં પણ હોય છે...

જિંદગીને એટલી બધી પણ ભરી ન દો કે તેમાં સુખ માટે જગ્યા જ ન રહે. તમને ગમે તેવું કંઈક કરવા જિંદગીને થોડીક ખાલી પણ રાખો. સુખ માત્ર મંઝિલે જ નથી ...